New Chrysler 300 SRT launched in Australia – Video
Powered by the mighty 6.4-liter HEMI V8 engine that produces 469 horsepower and respectable 469 lb-ft of torque. It is mated to a new TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic gearbox which promises to improve acceleration performance as well as fuel economy.
Engineered for Australia and powered by a 6.4-litre V8, the 2015 Chrysler 300 SRT offers a potent blend of performance, technology and luxury
- SRT-engineered 6.4-litre HEMI V8 provides 350kW and 637Nm, equipped with Fuel Saver Technology for efficient performance
- 20-inch machine-faced aluminium (Core) or forged aluminium (SRT) wheels and performance tyres with Brembo 4-piston brakes with slotted rotors front and rear
- Driver-calibrated launch control provides stunning straight-line acceleration
- Mechanical limited slip differential, four-wheel independent performance suspension
- Leather-wrapped SRT flat-bottom steering wheel with diecast paddle shifters
- New advanced technological solutions include electric power steering and cast-aluminium axles and housing to reduce weight and parasitic friction
- Major interior design changes include standard seven-inch, full-colour instrument cluster display and electronic rotary transmission shifter
- Two stereo choices: premium six-speaker stereo (SRT Core), or stunning Harman Kardon audio system with 18-speakers, subwoofer and amplifier (SRT)
- Over 80 available safety and security features, including Forward Collision Warning-Plus with Full Stop and Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist (SRT)
- The Chrysler 300 SRT Core is priced at $59,000 (MSRP). The Chrysler 300 SRT is priced at $69,000 (MSRP)
August 28, 2015: With awe-inspiring performance, advanced technology and stunning looks, Chrysler?s game-changing 300 SRT has arrived to shake-up Australia?s performance sedan market.
Designed for Australia, the Chrysler 300 SRT range arrives in two exciting trim levels ? the well-equipped Core and the fully loaded SRT – both powered by the SRT-engineered 6.4-litre HEMI V8 producing a staggering 350kW and 637Nm. Chrysler?s proven performance engine is now paired with an advanced TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic gearbox with diecast paddle shifters, and equipped with an evolved launch control system with rpm input, track timer and top-speed recorder ? all as part of SRT?s ?performance pages? function.
Inside, passengers are met with a performance-focused interior finished with a blend of high-quality materials and state-of-the-art technology ? including the award-winning Uconnect system and full-colour seven-inch instrument cluster display.
Best described as ?premium performance?, the 2015 Chrysler 300 SRT offers a potent blend of power, comfort, technology and luxury.