2018 Range Rover Explained – Video
- Redesigned cabin delivers peerless refinement – whether travelling for business or pleasure
- New plug-in electric-petrol powertrain elevates the serene comfort of Land Rover’s flagship SUV
- Elegant and intuitive Touch Pro Duo infotainment system with twin high-definition touchscreen controls is a digital butler fit for the 21st Century
- New 565PS Range Rover SVAutobiography Dynamic mixes sumptuous interior with V8 supercharged performance (0-60mph in 5.1 seconds)
- The efficient new Range Rover P400e provides sustainable performance by combining a 300PS (221kW) 2.0-litre four-cylinder Ingenium petrol engine with a 116PS (85kW) electric motor. The 404PS (297kW) total available power output  – available through the permanent four-wheel drive system – delivers 0-60mph in 6.4 seconds (0-100km/h in 6.8 seconds) and a maximum speed of 137mph (220km/h).